- Any friendship that was born in the period between 16 and 28 years of age is more likely to be robust and long lasting.
- Women generally prefer men with deep husky voices because they seem more confident and not aggressive.
- The people who give the best advice are usually the ones with the most problems.
- The smarter the person is, the faster he thinks, and the sloppier his handwriting is.
- Our emotions don’t affect the way we communicate. In fact, the very opposite is true: the way we communicate has an influence on our mood.
- The way a person treats restaurant staff reveals a lot about their character.
- People who have a strong sense of guilt are better at understanding other people’s thoughts and feelings.
- Men are not funnier than women: they just make more jokes, not caring whether other people like their humor or not.
- Shy people talk little about themselves, but they do this in a way that makes other people feel that they know them very well.
- Women have twice as many pain receptors on their bodies than men, but they have a much higher pain tolerance.
- Listening to high-frequency music makes you feel calm, relaxed, and happy.
- If you can’t stop your stream of thoughts at night, get up and write them down. This will set your mind at ease so you can sleep.
- Good morning and good night text messages activate the part of the brain responsible for happiness.
- Doing things that scare you will make you happier.
- The average amount of time a woman can keep a secret is 47 hours and 15 minutes.
- People who try to keep everyone happy often end up feeling the loneliest.
- The happier we are, the less sleep we require.
- When you hold the hand of a loved one, you feel pain less keenly and worry less.
- Intelligent people tend to have less friends than the average person. The smarter the person is, the more selective they become.
- Marrying your best friend eliminates the risk of divorce by over 70%, and this marriage is more likely to last a lifetime.
- Women who have mostly male friends stay in a good mood more often.
- People who speak two languages may unconsciously shift their personalities when they switch from one language to another.
- Being alone for a long time is as bad for your health as smoking 15 cigarettes a day.
- Travel boosts brain health and also decreases a person’s risk of heart attack and depression.
- People look more attractive when they speak about the things they are really interested in.
- When two persons talk to each other and one of them turns their feet slightly away or repeatedly moves one foot in an outward direction, this is a strong sign of disagreement, and they want to leave.
26 психо-фактов о людях
Увидела у irenabur очередной флешмоб и попросила букву для себя. Вот, что у меня получилось на букву Т. 1. Танец - то, что я очень…
Сайт-игрушка - нейронная сеть распознает ваш рисунок. Ну, я художник еще тот, на рисунке грузовика у меня мышььь вообще начала заедать. Вторая…
Ваш тип личности: Ученый INTP-A Разум 24% 76% ЭКСТРАВЕРТ ИНТРОВЕРТ Энергия 76% 24% ИНТУИТИВНЫЕ РЕАЛИСТИЧНЫЕ Натура 65% 35% ЛОГИКА…